Our Grand Royal Luxury and Sports Car Rental Policy in Dubai
1. Scope of validity of the insurance policy
The insurance policy will not be applicable to the Lessee as well as the passengers with him in the event that the latter (the Lessee) or whomever authorized by him to drive the vehicle under the influence of alcohol, drugs or any substance that impairs or eliminates consciousness, or limits the ability to interact. It also does not apply to any passenger in excess of the authorized number under this contract.
2. Information provided by the Lessee
The Lessee acknowledges the correctness of all information contained in the preamble to the contract and is responsible therefore from his side.
3. Payment of fees and services resulting from the contract
- During the period of this contract, the Lessee shall bear the payment of Salik gate fees and entry gates throughout the geographical scope of the UAE and its annexes; he also shall be responsible for all police tickets, traffic law violations in the UAE, fines on the account of other laws, any municipal fines and any financial dues required by any government or service entity resulting from this contract in the course of concluding it with the Lessee in order to use the leased vehicle.
- Grand Royal Rent A Car (BR of Alashrafi Investment LLC)shall have the right to collect all the aforementioned fees and expenses in cash or by bank transfer from the Lessee.
4. Signing the Takeover Report related to the subject car hereof
The Lessee’s signature of this contract is an acknowledgment that he has received the vehicle in good condition according to the Vehicle Information Section Report which is an integral part of this contract, and is committed to filling the appropriate type of fuel for it, noting that the Lessee’s signature on the said report with all its contents is an integral part of this contract and is attached to it.
5. Exerting the usual driver’s care and observing the ethics of driving
Only the lessee (being the person authorized under this contract) and the driver whose name is mentioned in the text of this contract (if any) are allowed to drive the leased car, and they are obligated to exercise the care of a usual driver of any vehicle and to observe the principles and general and technical rules for driving vehicles, noting that they are committed not to use the vehicle in Safari trips, mountain trips, and any use that takes the vehicle outside the scope of its normal use.
The lessee may not sub-lease the car to any person.
7. A Repair requires written approval from the company
The Lessee is not allowed to make any repairs to the car without a prior written approval of Grand Royal Rent A Car (BR of Alashrafi Investment LLC). In the absence of such approval, no compensation will be granted to the Lessee. Noting that the lessee may be prosecuted by the company for any damages as a result of such repair if it is proven that it is harmful to or will harm the leased car.
8. The Lessee’s Duty in the event of a technical malfunction
In the event of any technical malfunction in the car, the Lessee must inform Grand Grand Royal Rent A Car (BR of Alashrafi Investment LLC). to take the appropriate action. In this case, the Lessee is not allowed to drive the car, and the Lessee shall bear all the damages resulting from driving it.
9. Prohibitions which the lessee should not do
Under this contract, the Lessee is not allowed to:
- Loading the car with any loads, goods or materials that take the car out of the purpose for which it was intended.
- Pulling another car or participating in any race.
- Driving in areas and roads not designated for normal use, such as (desert, sandy areas, rocky areas, areas filled with water, etc…).
- Drifting or making any dangerous movements that may damage the car.
In the event of any of this happening, the Lessee will be responsible for any damages to the vehicle and to third parties.
10. Transporting dangerous or illicit materials
The lessee is not allowed to transport any dangerous materials or illicit products in violation of any applicable law within the country, and the lessee shall be responsible for that before official authorities.
11. Driving in Cases of Unconsciousness
The Lessee is not allowed to drive under the influence of alcoholic beverages or medicines that prevent or influence the ability to drive. In the event of this happening, he shall pay full compensation for the damages that may afflict the company, the car and/or others.
12. Detention of the car with third parties and the obligations of the lessee
The lessee is obligated to pay all the expenses, costs and fines that result from detention of the subject vehicle of this contract with any party and shall be personally committed to releasing it, bearing the charges for the period of its parking at the rate of the daily charge of the vehicle for each day of the detention or disruption.
13. Correlation of the driver’s age with the amount of insurance
The Lessee is obligated to pay (——-) dirhams as insurance fees if he causes an accident, and is obligated to pay the amount of third party damages in addition to the value of the car rental for the period of time in which it is stopped for the purpose of repair, as follows:
- If the driver’s age is less than (25) years. The Lessee must bear an additional amount of (10%) of the claimed amount (minimum of 2000 AED).
- If the driver is less than (21) years old. The Lessee must bear an additional amount of (20%) of the claimed amount (minimum of 2000 AED).
14. Method of refunding the security amount
The company is obligated to refund the security amount at the request of the Lessee after a period of (21) working days has passed from the date of receiving the car from the customer, after deducting all additional fees, if any, including but not limited to (damages to the car, whether external or internal, fines, bank transfer fees, or entrance gate fees).
15. Geographical scope of the contract
The Lessee is not allowed to leave the geographical area of the UAE under any circumstances.
16. Refunds at the daily exchange rate
The amounts paid in another currency shall be calculated according to the exchange rate on the day they are refunded.
17. Validity of the contract as it is a document to be submitted to the courts of the Lessee’s Country
Under this article, the lessee (in general) and a lessee who are a citizen of the UAE or a citizen of one of the GCC countries (in particular), agrees and acknowledges that he has no objection to transferring all traffic violations committed during the vehicle rental period to his traffic file and driver’s license file, with this contract’s ability to be a document or deed that may be directed or submitted to the licensing and traffic department of the country of the lessee, which states his undertaking and approval of the text of this Article, taking into account the right of the company to subject all obligations and claims arising from this contract to the courts of the country of the Lessee.
18. Responsibility of the lessee towards the company and the official authorities
The Lessee will be fully responsible for any complaint, case or any obligations related to the vehicle during the term of this contract towards the company or the official authorities.
19. Lessee’s non-compliance with the terms of the contract
The Lessee’s failure to comply with the terms of this contract shall grant “Grand Royal Rent A Car (BR of Alashrafi Investment LLC). the right to hold the Lessee accountable from all aspects in accordance with the interest of the company and the law.
20. Lessee’s responsibility in the event of the complete destruction of the vehicle
It is agreed between the lessee and Grand Royal Rent A Car (BR of Alashrafi Investment LLC). in the event of a total loss of the car (where the car cannot be economically repaired) on the following:
- The Lessee shall pay 25% of the total car price if the car purchase period does not exceed six months.
- The Lessee shall pay 20% if it is between (6 and 12) months.
- The Lessee shall pay 15% if it is more than a year.
- The Lessee’s signature on this contract is an acknowledgment from his side of the validity of the debt if the conditions of this article are met and if he becomes liable therefore.
21. The amount of Liability in the event of an accident or damage
Under this article, the lessee acknowledges and undertakes to pay an amount of (5,000) five thousand UAE dirhams only to Grand Royal Rent A Car (BR of Alashrafi Investment LLC)– as and when requested- for each accident that affects the leased car as a non-refundable liability value payable by the lessee who caused the damage, and the lessee must submit all the required documents to the company, the police or the courts to implement the insurance company’s procedures for the accident, and shall be obligated to pay the car rental value until the end of the repair period in accordance with the terms of this contract.
22. The specified and permitted distance per day
The specified and permitted distance per day for using the car is (250) kilometers; in case of any distance in excess of that, the Lessee shall be obliged to pay (30) dirhams for each kilometer; the company may waive part of this amount as a gesture (gift) to the Lessee.
23. Liability in Cases of Disasters
The Lessee is fully responsible for the car; and any damage not covered by insurance (natural causes such as disasters and so on, or unknown causes, etc…) will be compensated by the Lessee to Grand Royal Rent A Car (BR of Alashrafi Investment LLC).
24. Parking the car in safe places
The lessee shall ensure that the leased car subject to the contract is parked in a safe place when not in use and that it is not exposed to any risks. In the event of any damage, even if it is due to natural causes, he shall be responsible for compensation for the damages to it, given that damages resulting from natural disasters are not covered by the insurance company.
25. Place of takeover or handover of the vehicle
The car can be collected or handed over at the office of Grand Royal Rent A Car (BR of Alashrafi Investment LLC)from 9:00 AM until 20:00 PM).
26. Delivery of the vehicle outside the original time
Delivery of the car outside the original time shall impose additional fees on the Lessee according to the normal tariff.
27. Car accessories and Lessee’s accessories
The Lessee must return any accessories belonging to the vehicle as it is considered a trust for which the Lessee is responsible and under his custody, and in the event of any loss, damage or theft of any properties belonging to the Lessee, the company shall not be responsible for the same.
28. Reporting an accident to the police and the company office
The lessee shall inform the police and the office of Grand Royal Rent A Car (BR of Alashrafi Investment LLC)immediately in the event of any accident. Otherwise, the Lessee will be legally responsible for any breakdown or material or moral damage to the company or third parties. The lessee is obligated not to move the vehicle, which leads to increased damage, except by order of the police or the competent authorities.
29. Renewal of the contract term
The lessee must obtain approval from Grand Royal Grand Royal Rent A Car (BR of Alashrafi Investment LLC)if he wishes to renew the contract term.
30. Lessee’s Responsibility until the signing of Final Clearance
The Lessee shall bear all the burdens of this contract until the settlement of matters between him and the company and any relevant authority or jurisdiction until the final clearance is signed.
All correspondences shall be made at the following address: Grand Royal Rent A Car (BR of Alashrafi Investment LLC), PO Box 82311 Dubai UAE.
32. Proof of the condition of the car before and after the end of the contract
The lessee acknowledges the correctness of photos and videos that prove the technical condition of the leased car in terms of its receipt and delivery. The Lessee acknowledges its validity as evidence against him.
33. Late delivery of the car
One day considered in this contract is estimated at /24/ hours. Accordingly, in the event the Lessee is late for more than an hour for the delivery of the car on the day specified for the expiry of the contract, he shall be obligated to pay the rent of one day, unless he obtains approval for the delay from the leasing company, Grand Royal Rent A Car (BR of Alashrafi Investment LLC).
34. Cancellation of the contract
- If the contract is cancelled by either of its parties for any reason, before /168/ hours, the company shall be obligated to refund the full amount to the lessee.
- If the cancellation is by the Lessee and it occurs within a period of /48-168/ hours, the company shall be obligated to refund /70%/ of the amount paid.
- If the cancellation is by the Lessee and it occurs within a period of /24-48/ hours, the company shall be obligated to refund 50% of the amount paid.
- If the cancellation occurs within a period of /24/ hours, no amount will be refunded.
- If the cancellation is by the company at any time, the company shall be obligated to refund the full amount only, and it shall not be responsible to the Lessee for any financial compensation, and his signature on this contract is considered a waiver of these claims.
35. Delivery before the end of the contract
If the lessee delivers the car before the expiry period of the contract, he shall pay the rental value of one day multiplied by the number of days he actually leased the subject car.
36. The right to prevent the operation of the vehicle from the control company
According to this article, the Lessor company may request to prevent the operation of the car from the remote control company for any reason that the lessor company deems as a breach of this contract.
37. Confiscation of the car for a reason owing to the Lessee
The Lessee is obligated to pay the value of the car stated in the insurance policy in the event that any official body confiscates the car for any reason as long as the Lessee has directly or indirectly causes this confiscation.
38. The Need to present a police report on the damages
The lessee is obligated to pay all expenses of damage caused to the leased vehicle under this contract, if he fails to produce a police report on the damages to the lessor company. Taking into account the need to pay the amount required to obtain such a report without claiming the lessor company.
39. The authority of the UAE over the contract
This contract, with all its articles and contents, is subject to the laws of the United Arab Emirates; and the UAE courts shall have jurisdiction over any dispute related to this contract.